Oyster Mushrooms (Pleurotus Ostreatus)

Oyster Mushrooms (Pleurotus Ostreatus)
Oyster mushrooms growing in the wild on tree bark.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

weekend BLOG

It's Jan. 24th and I just unwrapped and began the growing process of the enokitake mushrooms, these were my observations:
Observations:
@ 3:20 pm on 1/24 I unwrapped both enokitake kits. I would like to note that the kit I brought to school that one day looked the same when I unwrapped it as it did when it got here, but the kit that stayed at home already had growths of mushrooms. They are sitting in indirect light and are supposed to stay that way for four days until i can add the ice cubes and continue with the growing procedure.

Also I'm just finishing up my research paper. There are just a few questions I plan on asking Ms. Weissman in class tomorrow before I submit the paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment